Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cancer support

Hello everyone!

As I wrote earlier, I have been coming across a lot of information about cancer recently and it has got me thinking...

I recently became familiar with a fantastic organization called yoga bear. (www.yogabear.com) They provide free yoga for men and women who are coping with cancer. If you are interested, please go to their website and look into it. I believe you have to be at least 18 years old, and you need to finished with active treatment. (radiation and chemotherapy, I assume) If you know anyone that might be interested, please pass this on to him or her! It seems like a fantastic way to continue the healing process.

I also would stress that acupuncture, herbs and qigong can really help, as well. All of these methods can help cope with the side effects of treatment, from nausea, to depression/grief, to immune system suppression.

If you ever have any questions about how traditional chinese medicine can help you or a loved one cope, don't hesitate to give me a call, or email. There is so much help out there, we don't have to go it alone unless we really, really want to!

Have a lovely day!

Peace and love,

Joi

No comments:

Post a Comment