Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to check out our blog!  

This is my first time trying something like this, and I have to admit that I am a little nervous!  I wish there were some type of training wheels or something...but here goes...

I thought it might be helpful to talk a bit about what I would like to provide in our upcoming blogs...  Probably the most important thing will be information that you can use to improve the quality of your health.  One of the many things that I love about my job is that Traditional Chinese Medicine can be used to heal your physical body, improve your emotional health, and your spirit.  My goal is to pass along ideas that you can use as soon as you step away from your computer, to start to live a healthier, happier, more vibrant life....physically, emotionally and spiritually speaking!   I'll also pass on upcoming events and changes both at the clinic and in our community.   

If you have any questions, or comments please send them my way!  I'm assuming this blog will take on it's own life as we all move along, and I'm excited to see what's in store!   

Have a lovely day!

Peace and love,  

Joi Thomas, L.Ac





No comments:

Post a Comment