Friday, October 1, 2010

Increase your fertility with acupuncture!

Hello Everyone!

I have had an absolutely wonderful week at the clinic, and I hope that you have too!

We found out this past week that 2 of our patients are pregnant! One of the women was told by her Doctor that she would need western medical intervention, but her body was able to do just fine. It just needed a little help from the needles and herbs to fix itself.

I cherish the opportunity to work with women in their attempt to become mothers. Although I know that parenting isn't for everyone, it has been such an rich experience for me, that I love to help other women begin this journey.

One of the toughest lessons that parenting has taught me is that we are not in control. For many couples, their experience with the difficulty getting pregnant is their first real experience with that fact. Let's face it though, once you get pregnant, this message will continue....and amplify! We have no control over a whole host of things from it's eye color, height, gender, and disposition to it's more importantly it's health. We can't control the birthday, or once it's born...WHEN IT WILL JUST GO TO SLEEP... Our lessons just continue to flow like a river...

I have seen again and again that the time before a pregnancy can be a very fertile time for women and couples. It can be a sacred time, if they let it. In many cases, their bodies are saying that it needs some TLC, and let me tell you, this may be the last time for them to really be able to focus on themself for some time. Instead of being a difficult time, that might make one give their bodies to someone else to fix out of fear, it can be a very "fertile" time where she can increase or create a strong connection with herself through mind quieting activities like meditation, yoga and journalling. Believe me, this will come in handy as a mother!

It is an exceptional opportunity to really work on her health - physical, spiritual and emotional. I have seen Chinese Medicine do wonders in this area!

Let's face it, just as chinese medicine focuses on the whole you, I am focused not just on helping you to get pregnant, but helping you to create a life that is more rich and nourishing. I want to help support you in Motherhood. That can start before pregnancy, just as it will continue all your life after the birth of your child.

Blessings and health!

Joi

No comments:

Post a Comment