Friday, August 6, 2010

Bacteria is good...REALLY!!!

Hey everybody!

This month I'm planning on posting a number of blogs to help you have the healthiest tummy on the block! It may seem crazy, but the healthier your digestive system is, the healthier you will be! (read...'no, and I mean absolutely no colds or flu this year!!!')

Many people have heard that there are 'friendly bacteria' in our bodies, that help our digestive system to work at it peak. It seems like suddenly everyone is talking about probiotics, which is great. Personally, I think that just 10 years ago I would've been really queasy thinking about adding morebacteria to my body, but now it's a daily event!

Check this article out...

http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2010/08/western-diet-tied-to-intestinal-.html

As you can see, keeping your digestion in good shape is not only good for preventing colds, as well as a host of other illnesses it's an essential part of health maintenance.

Next week I'll discuss easy and yummy ways to bring friendly bacteria into your life. It will be fun...really!

No comments:

Post a Comment